It's been a quiet few months but not so quiet that I can't make some claims.
• I'm still writing for Gadling.
• I joined Instagram.
• I've fleshed out my Pinterest boards. Places I want to visit is the best of these. (But of course I'd say that.)
• I am writing a book. (And burying the lede.)
• I just created my first Vine post.
• I'm thinking a lot about destination branding.
• I'm traveling to Milan, Turin, Aosta, Valais, Copenhagen, Malmö/Lund, the Isles of Scilly, and Baku over the next eight weeks. For the second half of 2013 I'll be focused on family travel (Japan, Thailand, US), a road trip (South Dakota), and book research (Kazakhstan, Russia, Northern Cyprus, Spain).
• I've got some big ideas about co-branded collaborations. I'm hoping to get some of these off the ground by the end of the year.• I remain in love with London.